Moroccan and spicy spaghetti bolognese
- 1 pack Mitsides spaghetti (500g)
- 500g. minced lamb
- 2 carrots, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1 cup, Mitsides tomato paste (70gr.)
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes Mitsides (400g.)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped corriander
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, put a little olive oil and fry the lamb until it changes color. Drain, place in a bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan, put a little olive oil and fry the onion and carrot for about 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic, cumin and chili. Add the wine and stir. Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and sugar.
- Add the minced meat and season to taste. Allow the sauce to cook for about 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted boiling water, following package directions. When the pasta is ready, drain and serve in a deep dish with the Bolognese, grated Parmesan and a little yogurt on the side.