Pesto and sun-dried tomato salad
- ½ packet MITSIDES Short pasta (Conchiglie, Shrimps or Fusilli) (250g)
- 1 medium lettuce, torn
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves
- 40g parmesan cheese, shaved
- 150 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- Salt, pepper
- ½ bottle MITSIDES Pesto sauce (80g)
- Add pasta in a large saucepan of plenty of salted boiling water and boil, uncovered, until al-dente. Drain under cold running water and place in a large bowl.
- Boil steam or microwave mushrooms, until just tender. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Combine pasta with mushrooms, lettuce, basil, tomatoes and pesto sauce and mix well. Season to taste and refrigerate for 1 hour. Garnish with parmesan flakes and serve.