Ravioli with Brown Butter & Honey
- 1 packet Mitsides Cyprus Ravioli (375g)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 tablespoons good quality honey
- large sea salt flakes as garnish
- Boil the Mitsides ravioli.
- Once the ravioli is half cooked, begin to make the sauce. In a frying pan over high heat, add the butter. Stir the butter with a wooden spoon as it melts. It will begin to brown, you can tell when this is occurring because the butter will begin to smell nutty.
- Add the honey and stir together.
- Strain the cooked ravioli and add it to the pan, covering the ravioli with the sauce.
- Serve with large flakes of sea salt over top.