Spaghetti Alla Siciliana
- 1 packet MITSIDES Spaghetti
- 2 tins (800 g) MITSIDES chopped peeled tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 basil leaves
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 50 gr. grated parmesan
- Mix tomatoes in a saucepan with ½ a cup of water and add salt.
- Crush the garlic and add to tomatoes with half the basil. Allow to simmer gently for 30 minutes, stirring frequently until water evaporates. Add pepper.
- In the meantime, boil spaghetti for 8-10 minutes, drain and place in serving dish. Pour olive oil and sauce over them and sprinkle with parmesan. Garnish with remaining basil leaves.