- 1 pack MITSIDES Spaghettini
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 courgettes, finely sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cut in medium-sized pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut in small strips
- 5 tablespoons vegetable stock
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- Salt, pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a large pan and gently fry the onion, carrots and pepper.
2. Stir in the courgettes, season to taste and add the vegetable stock. Boil for 10 minutes, then add the tomatoes and simmer for another 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add pasta in a large saucepan of salted, boiling water and boil for 6 – 7 minutes, until al-dente. Drain and add to the pan. Stir pasta with the sauce over very low heat for a few minutes, sprinkle with the parsley and serve.