Chickpea and Cauliflower patties
- 1 cup Mitsides Large Chickpeas, cooked
- 2½ cups grated cauliflower
- 1½ cups Halloumi cheese, grated
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp dry mint
- 1 tsp Mitsides Vegetable Powder
- Olive oil
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
In a bowl, mash the chickpeas. Add the cauliflower, halloumi, parsley, honey, eggs, turmeric, mint and vegetable powder. Mix well. Wet your hands and shape small patties. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush the patties with some olive oil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Serve with pitta bread and yogurt.