Fusilli alla fantasia
- 500g Fusilli MITSIDES
- 1 zucchini, finely sliced
- 12 sundried tomatoes
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- some fresh basil
- salt, pepper
- 80g parmesan cheese, grated
1. In a saucepan with boiling water add the fusilli with some salt, olive oil and fresh basil and boil for about 9 minutes until al dente (the pasta should remain relatively firm to the bite).
2. Drain the fusilli, add some more olive oil and mix well.
Meanwhile, cut the zucchini in fine slices and the cherry tomatoes in halves.
3. In a saucepan with very little olive oil lightly fry the zucchini slices with the cherry tomatoes for 2 minutes. Add the sundried tomatoes and fry for another minute. Add the pasta and mix well.
4. Sprinkle with some grated parmesan cheese and mix again. Remove from the heat, let the pasta cool and serve with some extra grated parmesan.