Fusilli pasta with sundried tomatoes, zucchini and feta cheese
Category:Salads | Vegetarian
- 1 packet fusilli Mitsides (500g)
- 2 zucchini, cut diagonally into slices 0,5cm thick
- 200g. Sundried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 200g. feta cheese, crushed with a fork
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 20 basil leaves, chopped
For the sauce (optional):
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- some salt
- Brush a grill pan with a little olive oil and arrange the zucchini in rows. Cook each side for about 5 minutes, or until you can see the grill lines on the zucchini.
- In another pan, put the pine nuts and toast on medium heat until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, in plenty of salted boiling water cook the pasta following package directions. When it is ready, drain and rinse with cold water to stop the pasta from cooking.
- In a large bowl, put the pasta with all ingredients and stir.
- To prepare the sauce, put all the ingredients in a food processor (blender) and mix well until you have a smooth sauce. Drizzle on top of your pasta and serve.