Category:For Kids | With Meat & Poultry
- 200g Mitsides Conchigliette
- 150g minced beef or chicken
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp leek, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped (or 200g Mitsides chopped tomatoes)
- 1 tsp Mitsides tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 100ml low salt vegetable stock
Heat the sunflower oil in a pan. Add the onion, garlic, leek, carrot and zucchini and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the minced meat and sauté for a few minutes until browned. Add the tomatoes, paste, parsley and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water following pack instructions. Drain pasta, mix with the Bolognese and serve in bowls.