Kids Pasta with hidden veggie sauce
- 250g Mitsides Pasta Fun
- 200g Mitsides tomato passata
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium sized zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium sized carrot, grated
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp Mitsides Vegetable Powder
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- grated cheese for serving
In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion and garlic. When softened, add the vegetables, vegetable powder, salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the passata and honey. Cook for 10-15 minutes until liquid thickens. With a hand blender, blend the sauce. You will have a thick texture but you can add some warm water to loosen it up.
In the meantime, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water, following pack instructions. Drain the pasta, mix with the sauce, serve in bowls and add grated cheese on top.