Oven Pasta with Dried Mint
Category:Oven Dishes | Vegetarian
No data was found
- 1 pack MITSIDES Conchiglie
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 glass milk
- 2 – 3 eggs, beaten
- 1½ glass grated cheeses ( halloumi and kefalotyri )
- 1 – 2 tablespoons dried mint
1. Add pasta to a large saucepan of plenty of salted, boiling water and boil, uncovered, until al-dente.
2. Drain and empty in a greased heat-proof square dish (27 Χ 27 pyrex). Melt the butter, pour over the pasta and toss well.
3. Add the beaten eggs, milk, 1 cup of the grated cheeses and mint and mix well.
4. Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and cook in a medium oven for 25 - 30 minutes, until golden.