- 1 pack MITSIDES Penne
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 medium zucchini,
- 2 aubergines
- 2 carrots
- 3 peppers (1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow)
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried mint
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 150g fetta cheese, grated *optional
- salt, pepper
1. Wash and chop all vegetables into small squares.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and gently fry the onion for 5 minutes. Add the aubergines and fry for another 5 minutes.
3. Add the carrots, followed by the peppers and zucchini and cook until tender. Add the tomatoes, basil and mint, season to taste and cook for another 6 minutes. Finish with the grated fetta cheese, stir well and remove from the heat.
4. Meanwhile, add the pasta to a large saucepan of plenty of salted, boiling water and boil, uncovered, until al-dente. Drain, mix with the sauce, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and serve.