- 1 packet MITSIDES Penne
- 700 gr. long tomatoes or
- 2 tins MITSIDES chopped peeled tomatoes (800g)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 red chili pepper
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 4 tablespoons SITIA olive oil
- Finely chop onion and garlic and cut pepper in small pieces. Finely chop parsley.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Lightly brown onion and garlic. Add tomatoes, pepper, salt and stir.
- Allow sauce to simmer gently for 30 minutes uncovered, stirring frequently, until water evaporates.
- In the meantime boil penne for 8-10 minutes, strain and place in a bowl.
- Cover with sauce and sprinkle with parsley.