Taglaiatelli alla Boscaiola
- 1 packet MITSIDES tagliatelli (Tri)
- 200 gr. mushrooms
- 100 gr. ham
- 30 gr. butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 gr. peas
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 250g Mitsides chopped peeled tomatoes
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 l. fresh cream
- 50 gr. grated parmesan
- Clean and slice mushrooms. Cut ham in thin stripes.
- Heat butter and oil in a pan. Add peas, sugar and ham. Allow to simmer gently, covered, for 10 minutes. Add mushrooms and brown a little.
- Puree tomatoes, add to vegetables and allow to simmer for another 20 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and add fresh cream
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta. Strain when cooked and mix with vegetables. Finally add grated parmesan.