Filipino Pansit noodles
- 250g Mitsides Cut Vermicellini
- ⅓ cup boiling water
- 2 large carrots, halved and finely sliced
- 250g green beans, finely sliced
- ½ cabbage head, finely sliced
- ½ broccoli head, cut in small florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp Mitsides Vegetable Powder
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
In a large frying pan add 2 Tbsp olive oil and cook the vermicellini until golden brown. Add the ⅓ cup of boiling water and cook for 2 more minutes until water has been absorbed. Take off heat and set aside.
In a large wok, heat the remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil and add the onion. When softened add the garlic. Add the carrots and green beans and cook for 3 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for a further 3 minutes. Add the cabbage. Pour in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, vegetable powder and freshly ground pepper and bring to a boil. Add the vermicellini and cook for a 2 more minutes.