One-Pot Broccoli Alfredo Pasta
- 1 pack Mitsides Penne (500g)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups water
- 2 cubes Mitsides Natural Bouillon for Pasta
- 1 head broccoli, trimmed and cut into bite-sized florets
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cups grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
Add pasta, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, water, bouillon to a large skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta, stirring constantly, for about 5 to 6 minutes.
Add broccoli and butter and cook, stirring constantly, for another 2 to 3 minutes. Lower heat to low and mix thoroughly. Add the cream and Parmesan cheese and cook for another 3 minutes, srtirring. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with more grated cheese if desired.