Penne al Paradiso
- 500g Penne MITSIDES
- 4 slices of pancetta (bacon), thickly chopped
- 180 ml fresh cream
- 20g butter
- some sprigs of tarragon
- salt, pepper,
- 80g parmesan cheese, grated
1. In a saucepan with boiling water add the penne with some salt, olive oil and some sprigs of tarragon and boil for about 12 minutes until al dente (the pasta should remain relatively firm to the bite).
Drain the pasta, add some more olive oil and mix well.
2. Meanwhile, add the butter to a frying pan, with salt and pepper to taste and melt. Thickly chop the pancetta slices and add to the pan, with 2-3 sprigs of tarragon. Gently fry over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add the fresh cream and cook, stirring, for 1 more minute.
Add some grated parmesan and stir. Remove the tarragon, lower the heat, add the pasta to the pan and mix well.
Serve with some extra grated parmesan.