Penne with chevre, baby rocket and cherry tomatoes
- 500g MITSIDES penne
- 100g goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 bunch of baby arugula
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta for 12 minutes in plenty of salted boiling water.
- In a mixing bowl mix the crumbled goat cheese, cherry tomatoes and garlic.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well and mix with the cheese and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, salt, pepper and the rocket leaves and mix well, until the rocket welts and releases its aroma.