Quick ‘N Easy Chicken Soup
Category:Soups | With Meat & Poultry
- ½ cup MITSIDES Cut Vermicelli
- 40g butter
- ¼ cup MITSIDES plain flour
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
1. Heat butter in a pan and gently cook the flour, stirring, until bubbling. Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the chicken stock. Keep stirring over low heat, until the mixture boils and thickens.
2. Stir in the vermicellini, chicken, lemon juice and tarragon and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked.