Ravioli in a butter and pumpkin sauce
- 1 pack of MITSIDES Ravioles 375g
- 350g pumpkin (200g peeled)
- 6 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 40g butter
- 180g fresh cream
1. Peel the pumpkin carefully and cut into small cubes (2cm).
Remove any hard parts of the pumpkin with a knife.
2. Oil a baking dish with some olive oil and add the pumpkin. Sprinkle with the brown sugar, mix well and bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 180° C.
3. Remove and mash the pumpkin cubes with a fork, to make a soft purée.
1. Meanwhile, boil the ravioles in a saucepan for 12 minutes. Drain the ravioles, add some olive oil and mix well.
1. Melt the butter in a pan and sauté the pumpkin purée for half a minute. Add the raisins, followed by the fresh cream. Mix well and simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
2. Season with salt and pepper and add the ravioles into the sauce, stirring carefully. Serve and garnish with a few raisins.