Ravioli with mushrooms and Commandaria
- 375g MITSIDES Village Ravioles
- 2 cups mushrooms, cut in four
- 3 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic,crushed
- 50ml Commandaria (sweet dessert wine)
- 1 tbsp strained yogurt
- Blacκ pepper
- Boil the Ravioles for 15 minutes in boiling salted water or chicken stock.
- Meanwhile, sauté the mushrooms in a pan with the olive oil until they get a nice color. Add the garlic and onion. Finish with the commandaria and keep cooking until glazed.
- Drain the cooked ravioles and place in a serving plate. Add the mushrooms and mix carefully. Garnish the plate with a dash of yogurt.