- 1 pack Mitsides Penne (500)g
- 1 cube Mitsides natural bouillon for pasta
- 3 sweet red peppers, cut in half
- ½ cup white cannellini beans, canned and drained
- ½ cup chickpeas, canned and drained
- ½ cup basil leaves
- 5-6 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ⅓ cup roasted almonds
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the red peppers in a baking tray, drizzle with some olive oil, salt and pepper and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a pan with plenty of boiling water add the bouillon cube and when dissolved add the pasta and cook following pack instructions.
In a blender add the garlic and almonds and pulse. Then add the red peppers, beans, chickpeas, sundried tomatoes, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and some of the pasta water and blend until you get a smooth mixture. Add some olive oil and mix gently.
Mix the cooked pasta with the sauce, add the feta cheese and enjoy!