Tip Roasted Broccoli
- 1 large broccoli head, cut in florets
- 1 Tbsp Mitsides Vegetable Powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- pinch of dried red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp chopped almonds, roasted
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 – 3 Tbsp freshly grated pecorino cheese
- zest of half a lemon
Preheat the oven to 180°C
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, pressed garlic, red pepper flakes and vegetable powder. Add the broccoli florets and toss gently until evenly coated. Arrange the broccoli on the lined sheet pan, setting them slightly apart. Add salt. Roast the broccoli for 20 minutes until the florets start to char.
Transfer the broccoli to a bowl, toss gently with the lemon juice and top with almonds and grated pecorino cheese.