Category:With Meat & Poultry
- 1 packet MITSIDES Tagliatelle
- 125 gr. smoked bacon, cut in strips
- 200 gr. mushrooms cut in slices
- juice of 1 lemon
- a little dry white wine
- ¼ litre fresh cream
- salt, pepper, finely chopped parsley
- 50 gr. grated parmesan
1. Boil Tagliatelle in plenty of salted water and once cooked strain and sprinkle with a little olive oil and pepper.
2. Fry bacon in a pan with very little butter or oil until brown. Wash and cut mushrooms, splash with lemon juice and add to bacon.
3. When cooked a little, add wine then fresh cream and simmer for one minute.
4. Add Tagliatelle. Season with salt, pepper and parsley and finally add grated parmesan.