Conchiglie grandi with tomato, goats cheese and yogurt
- 1 pack Mitsides Conchiglie Grandi 500g
- 2 cans Mitsides chopped tomato 800g
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup strained yogurt
- 100g goat’s cheese (chevre)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a sauté pan heat some olive oil and sauté the garlic and onion until translucent. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- In a blender, mix the yogurt with the goat’s cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions and drain. Mix pasta with tomato sauce and cook on low heat for another minute.
- Add the butter and Parmesan cheese and mix. Serve on a plate and garnish with 2 scoops of yogurt mouse.