Mushroom and broccoli Farfalle
- 1 pack Mitsides Farfalle (500g)
- 2 cubes Mitsides bouillon for pasta
- 2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups mixed mushrooms (oyster & shitake), chopped
- 1 medium sized broccoli head, cut in florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup koumandaria (sweet red wine)
- 1 cup fresh cream
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese for serving
In a large pot with boiling water, add the bouillon cubes. When dissolved, add the pasta and cooking following pack instructions.
In a large and deep skillet, add some olive oil and when hot, add the mushrooms and garlic. Add the broccoli, salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes. Add the koumandaria wine and when almost evaporated add the fresh cream and mix. Add the cooked pasta and the chopped coriander and mix well. Serve with grated parmesan and some extra freshly ground black pepper!