Pasta Tricolore With Chicken and Thyme
Category:With Meat & Poultry
- 1 pack MITSIDES Penne Tricolore
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in small strips
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup fresh cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- ½ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- salt, pepper
1. Melt butter in a large pan and fry the chicken until cooked. Add onion and garlic, season to taste and cook gently for a while.
2. Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes over high heat. Add brandy and thyme, lower heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, add pasta to a large saucepan of plenty of salted, boiling water and boil, until al-dente. Drain and add to the pan with the fresh cream, parmesan and parsley. Toss well and serve.