Penne with Courgette Cream
- 1 packet MITSIDES Penne or Pennine
- 1 spring onion
- 6 courgettes
- ½ bunch finely chopped parsley
- 5-6 leaves fresh basil
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 litre vegetable stock
- ¼ litre fresh cream
- Salt, pepper
- Grated parmesan
- Finely chop spring onion, wash courgettes and cut in cubes. Finely chop parsley and basil.
- Fry spring onion in olive oil, then add courgettes and season with salt. Allow to simmer covered for about 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, parsley and basil and simmer for a further 10 minutes until all the water is absorbed. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Add the fresh cream and crush the vegetables with the fork.
- Meanwhile boil penne in plenty of salted water for about 11 minutes. When cooked, strain, mix with sauce and serve with plenty of grated parmesan