Refreshing Black-eyed Bean salad
- 1 cup Mitsides Cyprus Black-eyed Beans
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8-10 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
For the dressing:
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp good quality red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a pressure cooker, add the black-eyed beans with plenty of salted water to cover them and cook for 15 minutes until they are well cooked. Let them cool and then transfer to a bowl with all remaining ingredients.
To make the dressing, place all dressing ingredients in a jar, secure the lid and shake well. Add the dressing to the bowl and mix the salad well. Add more lemon juice, salt and pepper if you like!