Refreshing Pasta Salad Francelina
- 1 packet shrimp tricolore Mitsides (500g.)
- 8 to 10 slices ham, cut into small pieces
- 200g. soft cheese, diced
- 300g. corn
- 4-5 spring onions, chopped
- parsley, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- salt and pepper
1. Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water following package directions. When cooked, drain with cold water and allow to cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, add the pasta and the remaining ingredients and stir well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.