Spaghetti with chicken, peppers, tomato and a touch of cream
Category:With Meat & Poultry
- 500g MITSIDES Spaghetti
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 3 fresh peppers (yellow, green, red), thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup MITSIDES chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil for frying
- A few leaves of fresh basil
- Boil the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water following pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan heat the olive oil and sauté the chicken for a minute. Add the peppers, garlic and onion and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the white wine and let the wine evaporate until it reduces by half.
- Add the cream and immediately add the drained, cooked spaghetti and toss well. Let pasta absorb the sauce for a few seconds. Add the parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh basil.