Spaghetti with veggies in tomato sauce
- 1 pack Mitsides Spaghetti 500g
- 1 can Mitsides Chopped tomato 400g
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 cup Zucchini , cut in very thin strips
- 1 cup Leeks, cut in very thin strips
- 1 cup Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut in very thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in very thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmezan
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a sauté pan with olive oil , sauté the garlic and then add the vegetables and toss together for a few minutes until cooked. Add the chopped tomato and toss for another minute.
- Mix together with the pasta, butter and parmesan cheese and serve.