Whole wheat noodles with salmon and veggies
- 1 pack Mitsides Whole Wheat Spaghetti (500g)
- 2 cubes Mitsides Bouillon for pasta
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut in thin strips
- 1 carrot, cut in thin strips
- 1 zucchini, cut in thin strips
- 1 cup broccoli, cut in small florets
- ½ cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp mirin
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
For the dressing:
- 3 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
In a large pot with boiling water add the bouillon cubes. When dissolved, add the pasta and cook following pack instructions until al dente.
In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp sesame oil and add the salmon fillets. Cook for 3-4 minutes until almost cooked and remove from the pan. Add remaining 1 Tbsp sesame oil and add the vegetables. Cook until slightly softened and add the mirin sauce. Add the salmon back to the pan and break in pieces with a fork.
Meanwhile, mix all dressing ingredients together.
Add the pasta to the pan with the salmon and vegetables. Add the dressing and mix well. Serve hot.