Fennel, Orange & Pecan Bulgur Salad
- 1 medium sized fennel bulb
- 1 small orange
- 1 tsp finely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup roasted pecans
- zest of 1/2 lime
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbs olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked Mitsides Bulgur Wheat
- Remove the fennel bulb’s hard exterior and finely slice it into rings.
- Chop the orange into small wedges. Do this by chopping off the exterior of the orange, and then using a sharp knife to cut wedges out between the skin off the orange. Try to do this over the salad bowl to save the juices that will run out.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together.