Oatmeal and chocolate bites
30 - 40 bites
Category:For Kids | Oven Dishes | Pastries & Sweets
- 2½ cups porridge oats
- 2 cups Mitsides Plain Flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chunks 55%
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 30cm x 30cm brownie tin with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients, apart from the chocolate chunks, and mix well until well combined. The dough will be crumbly. Add in the chocolate chunks and mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking tin and press down with a spoon to even it out.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely before removing from the tin. Cut in pieces with a large sharp knife.